Jobs at:Moni Africa
Deadline of this Job:
20 May 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, May 10, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Type Full Time
Experience 2 years
Location Not specified
Job Field ICT / Computer
We're looking for a Flutter Engineer to build the future of Community Finance in Africa.
• Create multi-platform apps for iOS/Android using Flutter Development Framework
• Micro code enhancements within mobile platforms like android/iOS Flutter widgets for iOS and Android.
• Participation in the process of analysis, designing, implementation and testing of new apps
• Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
• Create well designed, testable, efficient code
• Participate in all phases of the development life-cycle
• Assist in the preparation and production of releases of software components
• Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
• Investigate alternatives and technologies and present them for architectural review, in order to support continuous improvement
What it Takes to Succeed in the Role
• Familiarity with web application development and different client-server communication protocols.
• Knowledge on iOS distribution profiles and certificates for App store distribution
• You're a critical thinker and possess great problem-solving skills
• You're a great team player
• You’re result oriented
• You demonstrate good organizational and time-management skills
• You are interested in using technology to solve problems
• You're passionate about doing meaningful work that has an impact on underserved Communities
• You're happy to get your hands and feet dirty to get the work done!
• You have experience working in a remote-first company.
• B.Sc / M.Sc Degree in Computer Science / Engineering
• 2+ years of experience working with mobile development
• Experience in Flutter Development
• Have published one or more mobile apps in Google Play or App Store
• Frontend experience in React/Vue.
• Solid understanding of Flutter, Dart, Flutter UI and animations.
• Should have experience working with native technologies like Android, iOS
• Knowledge and understanding of Firebase
• Experienced in working with remote data via REST and JSON
• Strong understanding of design patterns over and above MVP, MVVM, and MVC
• Demonstrated experience in building and managing production mobile apps.
• Experience with cross-platform technologies like ionic and React Native skills
• Experience with Agile development, scrum.
• Deployed at least 3 apps
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs, GraphQL APIs.
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
• Familiarity with code versioning tools like Bitbucket
• Experience dealing with different screen sizes.
N400,000 - N500,000 per month.
• Competitive salary
• Full medical coverage
• Macbook M1 Laptop
• The opportunity to work at a fast-growing YC backed start-up
• A team that's invested in your growth.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.