• Senior Developer
Jobs at:Ouranos Technologies
Deadline of this Job:
14 May 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, May 03, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
About Ouranos Technologies
Ouranos Technologies (Ouranos) has established itself as a force to be reckoned with in delivering IT infrastructure services and solutions to clients in West Africa and beyond. At Ouranos, we design, build and provide solutions for business applications and core infrastructure including systems and storage, datacenters and enterprise, wide communication and networking.
Location: Benin Republic
Employment Type: Contract
Responsibilities and Duties
• Plans, monitors, and achieves new product development goals set forth by the Business units (MKT, EBU, CEX, MFS, etc...)
• Fully involved BRS, Feasibility, development, IAT, UAT and Go-live
• Development of new features top of configuration of any existing services upon reception of new change requests from business.
• Have the required experience and knowledge to handle network integration with Ericsson nodes (AIR , SDP , EMA , USSD ) from programming code
• Lead the way to digitalization, through Innovation and agility
• Develops and executes IT/Business products for new and existing product development projects
• Understand requirements from business and leading technical clarification meeting with suppliers in order to design suitable solution
• Writing advanced programming code.
• Reviewing updated software systems.
• Writing development reports.
• Conducting feasibility studies for upgraded software systems.
• Implementation of automatic script/tool to perform primary control to ensure existing solutions running into market are working perfectly
• Generating ideas with team members and offering insightful solutions
• Business configuration over Ericsson Platform (SDP, AIR)
• Meeting with development managers to discuss software projects.
• Assigning tasks to junior developers such as coding, testing, debugging, and analytics.
• Managing project timelines and tasks.
• Creating technical documents for new software programs.
• Training staff on software use.
• Candidates should possess a Master's Degree with at least 5 years work experience.
• Ability to work on new and existing product with development techniques; 3PP integration, digital mindset, cost reduction, time to market, risk management, sourcing decisions, capacity planning, critical supplier identification, Innovative and rapid changing environment.
• Excellent problem solving, analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Managerial experience preferred.
• Knowledge of system frameworks including .NET, Git, AngluarJS, and GitHub.
• Excellent coding and digital development abilities
• Experience creating and maintaining databases.
• Experience working with Agile development technologies.
• Advanced project management skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• The confidence to express ideas as part of a creative team
• The ability to meet deadlines and think strategically.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.